HVAC ACCESSORIESCall us today at (614) 836-9119 to find out about optimizing your energy management and your comfort, year after year and season after season.
THERMOSTATS / ZONING CONTROLS
Homeowners who want maximum comfort for their energy budget will enjoy the features of a programmable thermostat. Studies have shown that a programmable thermostat can reduce energy consumption up to 15% and lower your carbon footprint with an energy savings schedule.*
The newest controls include zoning control, air quality management, and remote operation capability from most devices that can connect to the web. Advanced systems will blend in seamlessly with your home’s décor by displaying a digital photo or slide show using a standard SD card.
There are numerous types of heating systems and thermostat systems and they need to be coordinated for safe and proper operation.
Don’t worry! Our friendly staff will walk you through available features to find the control or thermostat that meets your needs. We take great pride in creating your perfect indoor environment. Some features include:
• Weather forecast, local radar image and weather alerts
• Outdoor temperature sensor
• Allergy clean and Quick clean indoor air cycles
• Weekly and monthly system runtime history
• Filter and humidifier pad change reminders
• HVAC system maintenance reminders
• Dealer contact information easily at your fingertips
• System alerts and system diagnostic capability
• Humidification and dehumidification control
*as compared to non-programmable thermostats – when used as directed.
Do you know what's in the air inside most American homes? Bacteria, dust mites, pet dander and pollen. If you have an issue with allergies or just want to breathe cleaner air, Franklin Heating has a proven solution that will remove up to 99.98% of contaminates from the air AND help you and your family breathe easier.
There are even more benefits:
• Healthier Environment
• Quiet Operation
• Easy Maintenance
• Total Comfort
The air we breathe is just as important as the food and beverages we consume. Air quality undoubtedly ranks as among the most significant factors on our health, making air purification one of our top priorities. With the knowledge from our experienced staff, our hands-on testing and training, and the feedback from our neighbors, friends and clients like you, we have personally selected each of our air purifiers to best protect you and your family’s health.
Ultra-fine airborne particles are actually the most harmful to your health and represent 90% of the air pollution we breathe. Many of us are affected by allergies or asthma problems which can be exasperated by the harmful contaminants found inside our homes and workplaces such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen, and pet dander. A quality air purifier can help to significantly reduce many of these harmful contaminants and remove airborne particles, giving you the ability to breathe easily.
Automatically deliver the perfect amount of moisture to your home.
Installed directly to your home's central heating and cooling system, a whole-home humidifier provides whole-home comfort—unlike portable units that only address certain rooms. Additionally, humidity offers many proven benefits to your health, home, comfort and your pocketbook. The trained staff here at Franklin Heating and Refrigeration can recommend the best humidifier for your home and lifestyle.
Too much humidity can be as much of a problem as too little humidity. Unlike portable units, a whole-home humidifier continually monitors relative humidity levels and then delivers the perfect amount of moisture to the air throughout your entire home.
Maintenance of whole-home humidifiers is easy and infrequent, and can be scheduled with you spring and fall preventative maintenance. Compare that to portable humidifiers that require you to continuously monitor levels in messy tanks.
Dry air can damage your family’s health and home.
• Low humidity can increase your likelihood of getting colds, flu and other upper respiratory ailments. Viruses that cause colds and flu thrive in low humidity. Additionally, according to The American Society of Otolaryngology, dry air can make people more susceptible to infection. Drier air can also aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms.
• Low humidity can cause home damage. It causes walls, woodwork, and your beautiful hardwood floors to crack. Electronics can fall victim to static electric charges, requiring expensive repair or replacement.
• Low humidity can cause higher energy costs. Dry air can make you feel too cold at normal temperatures leading you to turn up the thermostat. This leads to higher energy bills. According to the EPA, every degree you lower your thermostat can result in 4% savings on your heating bill.
Beyond the damage low humidity causes, it makes you uncomfortable. It can cause:
• Bloody noses
• Dry mouth and itchy eyes
• Sore throats
• Cracked, itchy skin
• Painful static shocks
"Humidifiers are commonly used in homes to relieve the physical discomforts of dry nose, throat, lips, and skin. The moisture they add to dry air also helps alleviate common nuisances brought on by winter heating, such as static electricity, splitting woodwork and cracks in paint and furniture."
-U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Discounts available for HVAC accessories when installed with any of the following: Furnace, Air Handler, Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, Humidifier, and/or Generator. Ask for details.